Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome

Welcome guys. Today is a big first for me. I'm starting my new photography blog. Not sure exactly where it'll go, or what I'll talk about, but it'll always be photography related. Check out my list of "Favorite Blogs" on the right of this page to see some of the people I follow and who I've gotten inspiration from. 

I'll tell you a bit about myself. I'm 17 (for three more weeks!) and an avid tennis player and photographer. I picked up photography about four years ago. I consider my main photographic interest to be commercial followed by sports and nature. 
I was born in Baltimore, Maryland but I currently live in Atlanta. I'm a senior in high school. 

I plan to go to college in the fall and major in International Business then probably get my MBA after that. I'm strongly considering a career in photography, but I haven't made a decision yet. I won't make one for a while.

I use Canon cameras/lenses and Paul C. Buff Zeus lighting gear. I can't stand really like those Nikonians. Some of my really good friends shoot Nikon...it's good stuff.

I'm a member of WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International). I use Miller's Professional Imaging Lab exclusively for myself and my clients. 

Oh yeah, if you can't already tell, I have a big sense of humor. This is the internet and sarcasm doesn't always translate well, so I apologize if I say something that offends you. I don't intend to offend anybody. Promise.

I plan to create a new blog post at least three times a week, if not more.


That's all for now folks. Stay tuned for my next post about my recent trip to Memphis with renowned sports photographer, Ron Angle and my Memphis Tennis Gallery.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment