Monday, March 15, 2010

Back From Baltimore!

What a trip! It was amazing. My iPhone was stolen at the TSA security checkpoint here in Atlanta on the first day. What a mess. Using Apple's MobileMe Service and the TSA's incredible video surveillance systems, they were able to track down the thief and get my phone back before my flight left for Baltimore. So the TSA isn't Thousands Standing Around as much as I thought they were.
We visited some old friends both Friday and Saturday nights. I visited Dickinson College in Carlisle, PA Saturday afternoon too. I really liked the college.

It rained for most of the trip, but there was a break in the rain and some cool cloud formations Saturday afternoon when we got back from Carlisle, so I had to take a few pictures. I had literally fifteen minutes to do so, and I got some pretty cool stuff.

All is good now....I'm back in Atlanta and noticing some daffodils popping up and a few trees budding out a bit. I hate it. The freeze date is April 15th in Atlanta, so we're likely to get another freeze so it'll hinder or kill the stuff that's already started to grow.

Here's a picture of Baltimore's inner harbor....part of the Chesapeake bay.















Enough for now....more later this week!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment