Monday, March 8, 2010

Wedding Glasses

Short post today.
If you've never seen my glass series before, get your butt over to Flickr to check it out. It's one of the few things in photography that I think I can do really, really well.

These two shots, however, were created in less than a minute using one piece of Nikon crap SB-900. I can't believe I just admitted to using Nikin gear...even for a minute. The Canon police will be after me now.
In all seriousness, my gear (I still had a camera and one lens with me) was holding Steve's Nikon gear hostage locked in a trunk back at the church (long story). I was at the reception venue with Steve before guests arrived to take some detail shots. There was a risotto bar that had these martini glasses stacked in all kinds of cool ways. I thought "Dang...where's a bowling ball?" "All I need is one light" and I could make a really cool picture. I think I did just that with a speedlight I borrowed from Steve.
Thoughts? Comments? 


Later.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment